GENERAL TRADING TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Goods invoiced by Speedframe are supplied upon the following terms and conditions and not otherwise. Speedframe expressly rejects any conditional sales order placed by the customer unless otherwise agreed in writing.
1. PAYMENT TERMS: Strictly COD, unless other arrangements are made prior to an order being placed, All arrangements must be agreed in writing.
2. OWNERSHIP: (i) Goods invoiced from Speedframe to the customer remain the property of Speedframe until payment in full has been received, Speedframe reserves the right to retrieve their goods or goods of equal value from the Customer if there is default in payment. The Customer holds full liability for any goods with attached monies owing. The Customer will maintain goods in the condition as received.
(ii) In the event of the Customer (sole trader, partnership or company) going bankrupt, into liquidation, receiver appointed or changes ownership the conditions above will continue to apply.
(iii) If the purchaser (being the Company) fails to pay an account by the due date its Directors will be personally, jointly and severally liable to the seller. (iv) By receiving the goods, the Customer wholly accepts Speedframe trading Terms and Conditions.
3. MINIMUM INVOICE VALUE: $100.00 excluding GST, otherwise current handling fee will be charged.
4. CLAIMS: Claims for shortages or delivery discrepancies are to be notified within seven (7) days of delivery.
Claims made subsequently will not be recognized.
5. RETURN OF GOODS: All goods being returned must have prior approval and corresponding invoice number/s quoted otherwise credit replacement will not be authorized. Freight charges incurred for goods being returned is on the onus of the sender/consignor, unless otherwise arranged and accepted by Speedframe.
6. PRICING; All prices published and/or quoted (written/verbal formats) will be exclusive of GST. All prices are in Australian dollars and subject to alteration without notice.
7. WARRANTY: Warranty claims will only be recognized upon our inspection. Warranty replacement cover defects in materials or faulty workmanship only. Evidence pertaining to misuse or activity contrary to the normal operating/working manner will forfeit replacement.
8. DEBT COLLECTION: Should Speedframe have to resort to using outside debt collection services as a result of outstanding and overdue account, the customer will incur whatever fees are applicable.
9. 5% PRICE BEAT: If you find a price lower than Speedframe published price, Speedframe will beat that price by 5%. To qualify for the offer, customers must provide their current written quote or invoice displaying the lower price. For customers eligible for free delivery, the provided quote or invoice must include associated delivery costs. All invoices or quotes in question must be no longer than 6 months old. Goods in question must be the same brand, type and quality as goods stocked and advertised by Speedframe. This offer does not include reseller, clearance or contract pricing. Speedframe reserves the right not to supply an order.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The generation and forwarding of an order by you(“the customer”) using speedframe.com.au constitutes an offer to purchase the products from Speedframe. All order are subject to acceptance by Speedframe and are otherwise subject to general terms & conditions of sale.
2. The display of products and prices on speedframe.com.au does not constitute an offer by Speedframe to unconditionally supply the products at the displayed prices. All products and prices shown are indicative only, and are subject to product availability and price changes.
3. All products descriptions are either provided by the product manufactures or based on information provided by the product manufacturer. As a reseller only, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Speedframe excludes all responsibility or liability for or arising out of any inaccurate or erroneous product description which appears on speedframe.com.au.
4. All passwords and speedframe.com.au access details are confidential and may not be disclosed to any person except for the employess of the customer for the purpose of placing orders with Speedframe. The customer must return this confidential information to Speedframe on termination of its relationship with Speedframe.
5. All intellectual property rights to speedframe.com.au, including design, layout, graphics and content belong to Speedframe. No copying, modification or distribution of the same is permitted without written consent of Speedframe.
6. Access to speedframe.com.au may be terminated at anytime by Speedframe.
7. speedframe.com.au is for Australian users only.
8. Speedframe accepts no liability for the customer’s security breaches, unautherised use of the customers credit card or credit account, fraud, forgery or mistaken or unautherised orders of payments.
9. Speedframe shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on speedframe.com.au. The customer relise on the information contained in speedframe.com.au at its own risk. The information in speedframe.com.au is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
10. Speedframe reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in the layout of speedframe.com.au, including changes to its product range, ordering mechanisms and ordering terms without prior notice.
11. Speedframe shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or damages for loss of profit, revenue or loss of use) arising out of or related to speedframe.com.au or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statue, at law or otherwise.